As an Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing support to the agency’s account management team by helping manage client projects and communications. You will work closely with various internal departments such as creative, production, media and finance, to ensure that client projects are completed on time and within budget. You will also work closely with clients to understand their marketing goals, develop campaign strategies and provide regular progress updates.
- Collaborate with the account management team to develop and implement effective marketing strategies
- Assist with the creation of client proposals and presentations
- Manage project timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Communicate with internal departments to coordinate project elements such as creative, production, media and finance
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze data and provide recommendations for optimization
- Prepare and present regular progress reports to clients
- Attend client meetings and conference calls, take detailed notes and follow-up on action items
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities and emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in account coordination or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as social media, search engine marketing, email marketing, and content marketing
- Familiarity with marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics or similar platforms
High Reason is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you’re interested in bringing your talents to our agency to help us do big things for great clients, please contact Mark Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org.